The station for manual drainage is designed and manufactured in accordance with the European and national rules, concerning exclusively the safety requirements as specified in: Directive 89/392 / CEE (Directive regarding machines, defined by Directives 91/368 / EEC, 93 / 44 / EEC and 93/68 / EEC) Directive 73/23 / EEC (Low Voltage Directive set out in Directive 93/68 / EEC), Directive 89/336 / EEC (Directive regarding electromagnetic compatibility defined by Directives 92 / 3 / EEC and 93/68 / EEC).
The use of the equipment is only the privilege of professional, authorized and trained personnel.
The station for manual drainage VID is designed for throwing out, rinsing and disinfection of hygiene bedpans commonly used in hospital rooms.
The station for manual drainage includes:
– flushing system with a 10 liter capacity
– drainage through U – tube
– a spout (“swan neck”)
– stainless steel grid
– manual mixing valve (optional)
– post for disinfection with flexible hose and gun tip (optional)
The station for manual drainage can be used for the following operations:
– emptying bedpans, when the stainless steel grid is upright.
– activationof the flushingsystemby pullingthe handlein the upper partof the device
– placing up to 5 bedpans when the stainless steel grid is in its horizontal position.
– rinse of the bedpans due to the hose for disinfection
– emptying the bedpan after rinsing
– disinfection of the bedpan
– emptying the bedpan after disinfection